Saturday 7 January 2012

New Year Resolutions


Happy 2012
[to one and all]


Can't believe another year has been and gone.

Whilst I am still chowing down on 2011 Christmas treats I am making resolutions for 2012 which are as follows:

1) Don't worry, Just do
Being a designer I am extremely self critical and worry constantly that my creations aren't good enough. This year will be the year that I fight the fear and put myself out there to get my dream career... my own business and this blog is hopefully a stepping stone towards that goal.

2) To do what I want to do rather than what I should do
Over the years meeting deadlines and working within tight budgets I have allowed my creativity to be constrained... this will be the year it breaks free and I do what I want without being deterred by anyone’s else’s 'should of's... pretty sure Laga Gaga doesn't give a hoot so neither will I!

3) To blog about my projects and join creative forums

The following are the more generic of my resolutions:
 
4) Pay off credit card
(same as last year... no real headway in this one in 2011)

5) Loose one and a half stone
(same as last year... managed 1/2 stone in 2011)...
Diet starts tomorrow, as soon as I’ve finished the last of the chocolate coins!

Ambitious I know but this year I feel shooting for the stars is a must!

I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment